560MC Forged Carbon Steel Irons
New Re-Design! Full game improvement in a true forged carbon steel iron from a fully CNC milled back cavity.
- True Forged from 1035 Carbon Steel bar.
- The 560MC were the first iron to employ CNC machining to cut the entire deep cavity design of the back of the model to create the highest possible MOI in a true forged carbon steel iron.
- 560MC represent the best of both worlds of iron design – soft, forged carbon steel with the high MOI forgiveness previously only possible in an investment cast iron.
- Slightly wider, game improvement sole is custom ground with front/back sole radius and rounded leading edge to reduce incidence of “fat” shots.
- Brushed Satin Nickel Chrome Electroplated Finish.
- Available in RH in #3 – 9, PW, AW.
- Produced with post-2010 new USGA scorelines.