771CSI Carbon Steel Irons
- Very High COR Face Design offers greater distance and a higher smash factor for all golfers.
- CNC Machined Variable Thickness Face delivers superb off-center hit forgiveness.
- Head Body Material is 1020C Carbon Steel to allow clubmakers to perform a wide range in loft and lie bending – previously all high COR thin face designs had to be mounted in a 17-4 stainless body, which limited loft and lie fitting options.
- Conventional Head Size and Shape means a wider range of golfers will like the 771CSI design.
- Fully Radiused Sole Design with Rounded Leading Edge offers golfers the best playability from all types of grass as well as from the rough.
- Available in RH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW in bright satin NiCr electroplated finish.