585PC Irons – NEW 2022
The 585PC (Progressive Cavity) irons are the next generation of true forged carbon steel irons from Wishon Golf.
As the first company to use CNC machining to create the entire back design of a forged iron with the 560MC in 2007, Wishon Golf has expanded on this with the 585PC, using a unique progressive design across the set.
- 585PC combine a progressive cavity back design on the #4 to 7 with a progressive muscleback design on the #8 to AW, with each iron’s back design fully created by CNC machining to achieve a precise position of the CG in each iron.
- The 585PC cavity back #4 to 7 iron demonstrate a progression of the major rear mass below the back cavity from lowest on the #4 iron, slightly higher with each iron to the #7 iron. This keeps the CG lower on the low loft irons to enhance launch angle and spin.
- The 585PC muscleback #8 to AW present a gradual vertical rise in the mass of the muscleback to slightly raise the CG to optimize shot height as loft increases to prevent ballooning of the shot.
- The 585PC are first 5-step forged from soft 1035C carbon steel before each back design is fully created by CNC machining, to reduce internal voids which results in superior impact feel.
- The U-groove scorelines of the 585PC are individually CNC machined under 2010 USGA/R&A guidelines and are fully conforming to the Rules of Golf.
Look at the 585PC Video