Game improvement investment cast stainless steel iron design with progressive blade height, semi-wide sole and CNC milled face.
- Progressive blade height design graduates through the set from semi-shallow on the long irons to conventional blade height on the short irons to position the CG low on the lower loft irons but conventional on the higher loft irons.
- CNC milled face on each 979SS iron delivers enhanced spin.
- Semi-wide, symmetrical width sole design with face-to-back sole radius and blunt leading edge achieves clean, solid contact through all grass/turf conditions.
- Undercut back cavity combines with semi-wide sole to keep CG lower for more game improvement launch angle assistance.
- Twin weight bores allow for a maximum headweight addition of 15g to achieve a wide range of swingweight, length and shaft weight fitting options.
- Precision investment cast from 431 stainless steel for ease in loft/lie bending, finished in a bright satin finish with attractive cosmetic highlights.
Available in RH in #3-PW, AW, SW.
- New from 2012, LH in #4-PW
- Produced with post-2010 USGA new scorelines.