730CL Driver & Fairway Woods
- Designed with a thinner face expressly for golfers with a swing speed of 80mph or lower to increase ball velocity. Golfers with a swing speed of 90mph or higher are NOT to use this driver.
- The 730CL driver is designed with a High Launch loft of 16° to match correctly with swing speeds lower than 80mph to generate the proper launch angle for maximizing distance.
- The 730CL Long and High Fairway woods are 20° and 26° loft respectively, and are perfect lofts for a golfer with a sub-80mph swing speed to use to get the ball up easily off the fairway and generate proper distance in between the two woods.
730CL Hybrid Irons
- 730CL hybrids are designed with 6° loft increments because golfers with a sub-80mph wood swing speed do not achieve a useable distance difference between clubs made with less of a loft difference.
- Sub-80mph golfers who sweep the ball off the ground or who have difficulty hitting the ball high enough with conventional irons should opt for the all hybrid irons in the 730CL set.
730CL PW & DW Wedges
- A perfect match and complement to the 730CL set for the <80mph swing speed player are the PW (48°) and DW (54°).
- DW is a Dual Wedge, designed with the right balance of bounce sole angle for use in the sand or in tall grass around the greens.
- 730CL wedges are designed with a taller heel profile and more level topline slope angle, to better “frame” the ball on all shots. From the sand, the higher heel profile of the DW does help push more sand out behind the ball to assist the slower swinger in getting the ball out of the sand more consistently.
- Both PW and DW are designed with a 0.370″ bore to accept the matching 730CL wedge shafts.