Future Pro Junior Set
Future Pro Junior Driver
- The Future Pro stainless steel driver offers a high quality and more durable alternative to cheap aluminum junior heads at a “parent friendly”, economical price.
- The Future Pro driver is designed with Wishon’s hosel weight bore to allow proper weight fitting for juniors.
- Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft (15°) to better match to the slower swing speeds of young junior golfers.
Future Pro Junior Fairway Woods
- The Future Pro stainless steel fairway woods also offer a quality alternative to cheap aluminum woodheads at a “parent friendly”, economical price.
- The Future Pro fairway woods are also designed with Wishon’s hosel weight bore to allow proper weight fitting.
- Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft (#3-wood 20°, #5-wood 25°) to truly help young juniors more easily get the ball up to fly off the fairway.
Future Pro Junior Irons
- The Future Pro stainless steel ironheads also offer a quality alternative to cheap zinc ironheads at a “parent friendly”, economical price.
- Mirror polish, stainless steel ironheads available in #5 (32° loft), #7 (40°), #9 (48°), DW (Dual Wedge 54°) to also help young players more easily get the ball well up to fly.
- Future Pro iron lie angles are also designed flatter to better fit juniors. However, because the Future Pro irons are made from stainless steel, they can easily be bent for lie or loft fitting as needed.
Future Pro Junior Putter
- Classic heel and toe weighted putter design for juniors.
Future Pro Junior Shafts
- Future Pro Steel and Graphite Shafts allow Clubmakers to be able to offer parents an option as well as create a wider range for shaft fitting and price consideration to the parents.
- Future pro graphite shafts are very affordably priced to encourage parents to use the proper lighter weight shafts for the younger junior players.
- Wishon has specifically designed the Future Pro shafts to be the right flexibility for junior players, Ages 6 to 11.
- We recommend graphite Future Pro shafts for younger juniors, steel Future Pro shafts for the little older kids as they get stronger.