PCF Micro Tour Wedges
A traditional sole wedge design with milled face and Micro-Groove™ scorelines, destined to become a classic.
- Available in Bright Satin Chrome plating or Dark Nickel Platinum plating finish.
- Traditional, narrow sole, classic shape/profile stands as the finest overall shape and set-up behind the ball in a TWGT original wedge design.
- CNC Milled Face combines with TWGT’s unique Micro-Groove™ scorelines to offer the highest level of backspin available in a wedge design.
- Micro-Groove™ scorelines are more narrow and closer together than traditional scorelines – the Micro-Groove design allows the edges of 5 lines to contact the ball at impact while traditional lines only allow 3. This is one more key to the enhanced spin design of the PCF Micro Tour wedges.
- Designed with TWGT’s unique “zero-bounce heel” – all the bounce has been removed from the heel area of the sole to allow golfers to roll the face open without raising the leading edge. A key to playability from thin grass and even hardpan.
- Numerous wedge fitting options in 52, 56, and 60 degree lofts.
- Left Handed available in 52° and 56° lofts.