775HS Hybrids Irons
A Unique Hybrid Design with Thin Face, High COR Performance and a Unique Soft Stainless Steel Hosel for a Wide Range of Lie and Face Angle Fitting Options
- Thin, High COR, High Strength HS350 Steel Alloy Face offers higher ball speed for more distance in a hybrid head design. Few companies can offer a high COR design in a hybrid.
- Unique 304 Stainless Steel Hosel allows for much greater ease in bending lie and face angle to broaden custom fitting options (±4°).
- Split Level, Narrowed Sole Width to reduce sole to turf contact for more solid shotmaking from fairway or rough conditions.
- 775HS Face Progression is in between that of an Iron and Fairway Wood to enable golfers to play the 775HS with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
- Available in RH in #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, LH in #3.
Watch the video with Tom is talking about 775HS Hybrids.
Just click on the picture below.